- Students entering Kindergarten: Please read throughout the summer and document on the Reading Log.
- Students entering 1st – 8th grade: Accelerated Reader
- From June 1st – August 19th students will be able to take AR tests. There will be a blackout window from July 10th – July 21st in which the tests will not be accessible. Click the links for some suggested books for 2nd – 4th grade & 5th – 8th grade. It is recommended that students in 5th – 8th grades read 2 fiction and 2 nonfiction books and take an AR test.
- Students entering Kindergarten & 1st grade: Calendar with suggested activities
- Students entering 2nd – 8th grade: Simple Solutions Math
- Students should complete 4-5 lessons per week.