2017-18 Student Council:
Our Student Council President is Caroline Nolan. She was elected by the junior high students as were all the officers.
- Leads all student council meetings
- Helps as a facilitator during discussions at those meetings
- Maintains frequent contact with faculty and administration on all student council projects and fundraisers
- Works with and advises the faculty and the administrator on all planning for Student Council related activities
Vice President: Thalia Schneider
- Works closely with President
- Assumes the President’s duties when she is not available
- Works with the President and Treasurer in organizing and preparing the Student Council Calendar as well as the Budget for the school year
Treasurer: Parker Denahan
- Oversees all expenses and budget of Student Council
- Keeps a record of all money raised for school and any charities by the Student Council
- Advises the President on issues related to money and budget when necessary
Secretary: Arielle Favreau
- Keeps an account of items discussed at meetings
- Keeps an accurate account of attendance at every meeting
- Maintains contact information of all members of student council, and acts as a coordinator for events and fundraisers
- Helps plan any Student Council events and activities
Historian(s): Sofia St. Roman and Sean Vogel
- Will keep a record of all Student Council activities and events.
- Will prepare monthly reports for the President that indicate the proceedings of the council for the previous month. These records will be kept as a record of activity for the use of future Councils.