Our Scholastic Book Fair will be held the week of January 28th – February 2nd. It is reading event brings the books kids want to read right into our school. There will be a wonderful selection of engaging and affordable books for every reading level. Please make plans to visit our Book Fair and be involved in shaping your child’s reading habits.
“Paws for Reading” Book Fair dates & hours:
- Sunday, Jan 28th: 9:45am – 1:15pm. Bring the whole family!
- Monday, Jan 29th & Wednesday, Jan 31st: 8:00am – 4:00pm
- Tuesday, Jan 30th & Thursday, Feb 1st: 7:30am – 4:00pm
- Friday, Feb 2nd: 7:30am – 3:00pm (Grandparents’ Day)
VOLUNTEERS ARE NEEDED FOR THE SCHOLASTIC BOOK FAIR:
If you would like to volunteer for a two hour shift, three hour shift or more on any of the following days, please email Nancy-Jane Greene at email@example.com. Your help and time is needed and will be GREATLY appreciated! Thank you!
- Thursday, Jan. 25th: 9:00am – 3:00pm (To Set Up/Decorate)
- Sunday, Jan. 28th: 9:30am -1:30pm (Cashiers/Sales Assistants)
- Monday, Jan. 29th & Wednesday, Jan. 31st: 8:00am – 4:00pm (Cashiers/Sales Assistants)
- Tuesday, Jan. 30th & Thursday, Feb. 1st: 7:30am – 4:00pm (Cashiers/Sales Assistants)
- Friday, Feb. 2nd: 7:30am – 3:00 pm (Cashiers/Sales Assistants)
- Monday, Feb. 5th: 12:00pm – 3:00pm (Pack Up/Clean Up)