“Heritage of Excellence Campaign”
Dear Friend of Saint Anthony Catholic School
This letter kicks off our 2019-20 Annual Giving Campaign. The 2018-19 Annual Giving Campaign raised $129,000 and S.A.F.E. fundraising events raised over $170,000! We thank you, our partners, who supported these efforts. Your support of the S.A.F.E. – Saint Anthony Friends for Education, directly impacts and enhances the quality of education at Saint Anthony Catholic School.
During the 2018-19 school year the S.A.F.E. funded the following:
- $191,686 To underwrite salary enhancements for teachers and staff
- $200,000 For student tuition assistance (11% of our student body)
- $9,500 To fund tuition grants/awards for 2019 graduates
- $10,000 To fund the Fr. Hannon, Lynda Moore, and Elaine Patterson Scholarships
- $50,000 To fund the S.A.F.E. Saint Anthony Friends Catholic Community Foundation Endowment
Your 2019-2020 contributions will help fund the following and much more!
- Hire and retain the best teachers and staff;
- Access to the necessary technology and current educational trends;
- Provide students with the tools they need to prepare them for success;
- Help a student whose family is burdened with financial hardship stay in Catholic school.
Imagine the difference YOU can make in the life of one or many of our children! There is no better investment than money spent on a child’s Catholic education.
Studies document the effectiveness and quality of America’s Catholic schools. Students who receive a Catholic education are more likely as adults to be active leaders in their church and community and to educate their children in Catholic schools. Saint Anthony Catholic School influences the minds of tomorrow’s leaders! Your gift to the Annual Giving Campaign secures the foundation of Catholic education and builds a legacy that passes on our Catholic faith to the next generation. Your gift, no matter the size, WILL make a difference! “Giving is not just about making a donation; it’s about making a difference.” -Kathy Calvin
Your support will truly make a significant difference and we hope you will choose to be our partners in our success again this year. If you have contributed previously, please consider increasing your fully tax-deductible gift from past years. We appreciate all donations and recognize all of our contributors. Moreover, all donors who contribute $1,000 or more annually are invited into the Founders Club and to the Annual Appreciation Reception January 24th.
Please visit www.StudentsAchieveMore.com/foundation/give-now/ to make an online donation and don’t forget to click on the Double The Donation button to see if your company will match your gift! Please consider making your contribution prior to the Campaign Kickoff Masses on September 28th and 29th
Please consider making your contribution prior to the Campaign Kickoff Masses on September 28th and 29th. Our success depends on the generosity of our school and parish families. Together we can achieve the extraordinary. Your contributions to Saint Anthony Catholic School are more than appreciated, they are life-changing!
Reverend Michael Grady Sharon Lynch Murrah
Chairman of the Board Director