– Children not picked up from school by 3 pm will be sent to the After School Program and applicable daily rates will be applied.
– Children must be picked up in the After-School room and must be signed out of our care each time.
– In the event of an emergency or unexpected late pick-up, the parent or guardian must call the After-School phone below to notify the Aftercare Director.
–A Snack & Drink will be given (approx. 4:30 pm) to full day aftercare students. Children are welcome to bring their own snacks if they wish.
– There will be a late pick-up charge for each minute past pick-up time. Habitual late pick-up will not be tolerated, and you may be asked to make other arrangements for after school care.
– Children must have written permission from a parent or guardian to go home with friends or another adult. ID must be presented before the student is released for pick-up. Last minute calls are not acceptable.
– If you do not wish for your child to do homework in the After-School Program, you must notify us in writing.
– After School charges are billed monthly and will be added to your FACTS Tuition account. Your child will not be allowed to remain in the After School Program if your account is delinquent.
Aftercare Phone: 954-261-2595
After School Activities
Athletics (Jr Varsity / Varsity) (Grades: 5-8)
Ballet (Grades: PK3-1)
Band (Grades: 7-8)
Basketball (Grades: K-8)
Chess (Grades: 1-8)
Dance (Grades: 1-4)
Golf Academy “For Kids” (Grades: PK-5)
Junior Cheerleading (Grades: K-3)
Mind Lab (Grades: K-5)
Nexplore (Grades: K-5)
One Stitch At A Time – Beginning Sewing (Grades: 2-8)
Soccer (Grades: K-8)
Tennis (Grades: K-8)