Saint Anthony Catholic School is fully accredited by the Florida Catholic Conference (FCC). Our last accreditation visit occurred in April 2013 and review in 2016.
- The Florida Catholic Conference Accreditation Program (FCCAP) is considered one of the finest accreditation organizations in the nation and has served as a model for other areas.
- The program has established a system for accountability and school improvement through adoption of educational standards and a “Seven Year Cycle” of accreditation.
- Each “fully accredited” school undergoes a self-evaluation process using the School Improvement Plan (SIP) model under an FCC agreement with the National Study of School Evaluation (NSSE).
- STREAM Certification through the Florida Catholic Conference (FCC).
- National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA).